yup, no one is perfect
everyone has their own ability
some people are very gifted
but some people like me not included in this group
let's check it out some characteristics of gifted person:
- Einstein was four years old before he could speak and seven before he could read
- Isaac Newton did poorly in grade school.
- When Thomas Edison was a boy, his teachers told him he was too stupid to learn anything.
- A newspaper editor fired Walt Disney because he had "No good ideas"
- Caruso's music teacher told him "You can't sing, you have no voice at all."
hoho..let me think..am i gonna have a chance to be like them one day?
"If I am perfect (whatever that means!) then people will like me, love me, admire me, approve of me, pay attention to me, or validate me. Then I will feel worthy...” by Dr. Margaret Paul
why i blog about this?
i was really dissapointed with a few students this morning. they really mean it to make me feel
so, from now on, i would not blaming my students if they unable to catch up faster in their study. They really remind me who i am, about 10 years ago..I used to be like them ..sitting on my position, static and sometimes hiding my face behind my 'bigger friends' so teacher will not recognized me..i was trying very hard to be invisible in every class..how bad me..hahaha