Sleep is one of the best beauty treatments you can follow #zzzzzzzzzzzzz
- Get a goodnight's sleep. You'll thank yourself in the morning.
- Getting enough sleep is just as important as eating well and exercising.
- Get your sleep. If you sleep less, it shows with the dark wrinkles and the unhealthy look your skin gets. Get your sleep before it gets you.
- Never ever sleep with your make-up on. Sleeping with your make up on is only further clogging up your pores.
- Try sleeping on your back as much as possible to avoid making contact between your face and your pillow.
- Remember this! Please wash your pillow case twice a week.
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. This is so important because your skin restores and repairs itself while you are in dreamland.
Then, goodnight uollllssssss!!
Credit to #AcneSkinSite