Sunday, April 15, 2012

Smile; a symbol of hopes & strength



Dear Allah, I wanna take a minute, not to ask for 

anything from you, but simply to say thank you, for all I 

have.



Just because a person smiles all the time doesn't mean their life is perfect. That smile is a symbol of hope & strength.


Two hardest things in life: Letting go when all you really want is to stay and making someone stay when you know they really want to leave.


You don't need anybody that does not need you. Focus on those who truly appreciate you & get rid of those who don't.


Just because you can't see the air, doesn't mean you stop breathing. Just because you can't see God doesnt mean you stop believing.



I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but 

I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.